Questions? Call us:
Items in cart:
shop by brand
tile & stone
norstone stacked stone
windows & blocks
Tafco Windows & Blocks
6 Colors Available
Mfg. Part #
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
To View Color
Please Select To View Color
Size: 12" x 12"
Warranty: 10 Year Residential / 5 Year Commercial
Installation: Glue Down
Once all traces of adhesive have been removed, the floor should be dry vacuumed to remove all dust and loose debris, then wiped with a neutral
cleanser, using a damp mop, diluted in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. After 5-10 minutes, all dirt and residue of the cleaning
agent should be removed; the floor should be rinsed with a damp mop and allowed to dry.
Always remove excess water. It not only can cause slip and fall hazards, but on unwelded tile floors, the water can attack the adhesive, break the
bond, and cause the flooring to release from the substrate.
Do not use soap-based detergents, caustic cleaners or abrasive cleaners.
Spot Protection And Removal
Most domestic agents will not harm the floor, however all residue of cleaning agents should be removed to avoid discoloration.
Preventive Measures & Tips On Care
The easiest way to reduce maintenance costs is to reduce the amount of dirt, grit and moisture brought into a building with an effective barrier
mat. This should be cleaned regularly.
The use of either rubber-backed mats or coco-fiber mats is not acceptable since they are known to cause yellow stains in vinyl floors.
Never slide heavy furniture or fittings over an unprotected floor or severe scratching may result. The floor should be protected from the wheels
or feet of fittings, avoiding rubber products, which may stain.
Furniture polish and window cleaning agents should be applied to a cloth to avoid spillage onto the floor. Contact with some agents, such as
silicone, will make the floor surface extremely slippery, which may result in accidents.
Regular cleaning is more beneficial to the floorcovering and more cost effective than occasional heavy cleaning.
Note: Only use mineral spirits in well-ventilated rooms.
The following substances can cause
1. Wipe immediately with a paper towel or cloth.
2. Spots, which have already dried, might be
removed using a plastic scraper
3. The area should then be washed with diluted
cleaning agent using a damp cloth or sponge.
4. Obstinate spots might be removed with a firm
5. Should the spot still remain, moisten a cloth
with Clear Odorless mineral spirits and rub
with circular movements over the whole area.
Always test in a inconspicuous area to check
for compatibility of the mineral spirits and
2. Nail Polish
5. Shoe Polish
6. Paints containing acetone
8. Solvent-based paints
9. Rubber Mats
10. Coco-Fiber Mats
12. Permanent Marker Pens
Last updated: February 17, 2009
EarthWerks™ Vinyl Tile Flooring
The Manufacturer is represented by:
P.O. Box 9095
Corpus Christi, TX 78469-9095
MAINTENANCE CONSIDERATIONS CONT.
Points To Note:
1. Regular light maintenance is more cost effective than periodic heavy maintenance and more beneficial to
2. Always sweep, mop or dry vacuum the floor regularly.
3. Always use clean equipment – dirty equipment only redistributes the dirt.
4. Do not mix cleaning products from different manufacturers – they may not be compatible.
5. Always remove any spillage immediately.
6. Always remove excess water.
7. Always take precautions to prevent dark rubber from coming into contact with the floor.
8. Never deviate from the manufacturer’s recommended dilution rates.
9. Wet floors are slippery; always use warning signs to advise that cleaning is in progress.
1 / 1
About the Company
Can't find a product?
Terms & Conditions